Bookmark this blog

Pls press Ctrl+d on your keyboard to quickly bookmark this blog. Click here and Subscribe to our Newsletter and get 2 FREE Flirt Mastery eBook + 2 more eBook *Gift* Bonus by Cucan Pemo you can download right now! ($75 Value!)

Click here - Learn the Magic - Get an ex back or save your marriage with Magic of Making Up!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Affair in Marriage - How to Rebuild a Marriage

Affair in Marriage - How to Rebuild a Marriage

Hey guys,

Can a marriage survive an affair? Can you rebuild your marriage?

Your world has been devastated by infidelity, but you and your spouse, I'm pretty sure are working very hard to surviving infidelity, rebuild your marriage, rebuild trust after an affair and repair the damage as soon as possible.

The first step in the healing process, healing from an affair is to start building an affair- proof marriage that will prevent this sort of devastation from ever happening again in your relationship.

Let's face it, most of the affair or the betrayal usually occur not because a person intentionally wants to violate the sanctity of the marriage, to hurt their spouse feelings or to destroy their marriage.

An affair usually happens progressively - they may start out innocently enough but then one lie, however little, evolves into a huge explosion over time that can tear your marriage to shreds. Just like when you let a small fire becomes bigger and un-controllable.

To prevent an affair in marriage from ever happening again in the future, you can make a marriage deal that involves setting specific limits for your marriage - in other words, define what kind of behavior is acceptable and what behavior is not.

Have a frank discussion with your spouse and come to some sort of agreement between the two of you (and within yourself) that you will monitor your actions and do your utmost not to cross the boundaries that you've established.

So you need to build a fence so to speak, around the relationship. This not only ensures greater security in the area of trust problems, but encourages openness, sharing and communication about what is going on in the marriage.

Become sensitive to activities, actions and people that could endanger your marriage. Watch for potentially dangerous situations such as telephoning, e-mail, SMS, coffee, drinks, etc., which can lead to other things.

You also need to sit down as a couple and discuss appropriate boundaries that hopefully will never be crossed again.

To rebuild a marriage, healing from an affair, building an affair-proof relationships, especially after the infidelity can be difficult and may take some time to achieve. But, setting boundaries within your relationship helps complete the work you have done so far to rebuild honesty and trust in your marriage.

These are some of the tips you can follow after an affair in marriage.

For more tips on how to rebuild a marriage, healing from an affair, trusting after an affair in marriage then check out this program below:

"A Step-by-Step System For Saving Your Relationship After It's Been Shattered By An Affair" by Dr. Frank Gunzburg


Look, if you really want to repair a broken relationship and rebuild a marriage after an affair then you really need to stop looking for bits and pieces of information and start using the same proven system that others have used to save their marriages.

Click here to start Rebuild your Marriage!

Here's some testimonials on Dr. Frank Gunzburg system:

"I could have used this information early on."

"I would have liked to have had this information when I first learned about the affair. I could have used this information early on."

Doug Saylor
Snow Shoe, PA

"As I read the chapter I felt I could breathe."

"I like the way the material is presented in the chapter. My emotional state is very clouded with information, searching for answers, grasping at anything, trying to make sense, and feelings of defeat. This chapter was very well organized. As I read the chapter I felt I could breath and begin to understand what was happening to me. What I personally like best about this chapter is how it is presented. The simplicity and structure of information put things in perspective for me so that I could sort through my emotions and begin to understand."

Lori Ann Spinelli
Morganville, NJ

"I... like the fact that you do not condemn me for feeling that way."

"I liked the fact that you addressed the emotions that the injured feels. My husband has cheated on me about 3 times that I know of during the course of our 10 year relationship. I have felt every emotion that you named and could add bitterness as one. I also like the fact that you do not condemn me for feeling that way."

Nolita Jackson
Oxford, GA

"I could relate with all these stories."

The part I really liked was the real people telling their own stories, what they went through and what they are doing now to rebuilt their trust. I could relate with all these stories.

Laura Rubio
Greenvale, NY

"Oh my gosh, it described exactly what I went through."

"Oh my gosh, it described exactly what I went through. My husband and I are getting back together. They were together for 3 out of our 10 years, and I knew about it for 8 months. This has been VERY hard."

Stephanie Swafford
Frisco, TX

"Identifying my shortcomings has made me better understand myself"

"Even though we are still going through a very rough time in our marriage trying to cope with my past infidelities I'm stepping outside myself and realizing how inconsiderate, selfish and hurtful that I was not only to my wife, but to my children. Identifying my shortcomings has made me better understand myself and become a better husband, father and person."

Jimmy E Garren
Vancouver, WA

"It helped me know what to watch out for and avoid."

The section on 10 Destructive Habits was the best! It helped me know what to watch out for and avoid. It's very important to be forewarned of what a negative impact an action will have so you can prepare to stop it before it occurs. I will have to re-read it; perhaps several times to learn all the things that I feel will help. My initial reaction is that the whole chapter is full of useful information, much of which I hope I will have the opportunity to use. The 10 Destructive Habits that Demolish Trust and Tear Down Love was an excellent guide to what should and should not be done to attain the ultimate goal and purpose of behind reconciliation. If that is your goal than this is a very important guide to accomplishing it.

Gerald Leenheer
Loves Park, IL

"I particularly liked the 10 conversations and questions in each"

I think this chapter 6 was well written, carefully thought out and exceedingly clear. I particularly liked the 10 conversations and questions in each - definitely something to do to heal a relationship. It's a pity more couples don't start out this way.

A Max
Melbourne Australia

"It does work"

This is good information for me. It does work, and drastically reduces the tension in such situations. I am acting in a calmer manner.

Byron F. Sonday
Hammond, IN

".you laid out a plan for me to rebuild the trust with my wife."

"I appreciated how you laid out a plan for me to rebuild the trust with my wife. I really like your information on the 5 Building Blocks for having a transparent relationship and learned how I am guilty of doing the 10 Destructive Habits that tear down my relationship."

R Smith
Boise, ID

Click here to start rebuild your marriage!

To your marriage success.

P.S. Surviving Infidelity and Affair in marriage is pretty tough. If you're at a lost on what to do to save your marriage then check out Dr. Frank Gunzburg system before it's too late. Yes! You can save your Marriage.
Click here to start the healing process and rebuild your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment